Islander Rhinestones Toe Post
We took the timeless Islander flip flop and amped up the bling factor with row upon row of tiny rhinestones. Slide right in and rock on!
|VIONIC SIZE||US SIZE||AU SIZE||EU SIZE||UK SIZE||CM|
|6||6 - 6.5||6 - 6.5||37 - 37.5||4 - 4.5||22.8 - 23.2|
|7||7 - 7.5||7 - 7.5||38 - 38.5||5 - 5.5||23.6 - 24.1|
|8||8 - 8.5||8 - 8.5||39 - 40||6 - 6.5||24.5 - 24.9|
|9||9 - 9.5||9 - 9.5||41 - 41.5||7 - 7.5||25.3 - 25.6|
|10||10 - 10.5||10 - 10.5||42 - 42.5||8 - 8.5||26.2 - 26.7|
To choose the correct size for you, and to care for your new shoes, check our Fit & Care Guide below!
NOTE: The cm measurement refers to the length of your foot from the top of your big toe to the centre of the end of your heel.
1. For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
2. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
3. To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Patent Pending
- Manmade uppers.
- Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles, and knees.
- Durable rubber outsole with a patterned tread provides traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Our innovative podiatrist-designed Vionic Orthotic Technology provides superior orthotic support, relief and stability with helps realign the feet back to their natural position.
- Research supports Vionic Orthotic Technology’s success in reducing over-pronation, which can help relieve associated common aches and pains, such as heel pain (plantar fasciitis), knee pain and lower back pain.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Available in women’s whole sizes 5-12.
- Fits medium (B) widths.
- If you are a half size, we recommend ordering the nearest size down.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To clean, wipe off with damp cloth and air dry under indirect sunlight only.
- Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products.
- Do not expose to extreme temperatures.
- Commercial dry cleaning or home wash/dry laundry machines are not recommended.