Tide Aloe Toe Post
Stroll off into the sunset with these dressed-up thongs. With a simple but striking O-ring embellishment, Tide Aloe is made to hit the town.
|VIONIC SIZE||US SIZE||AU SIZE||EU SIZE||UK SIZE||CM|
|6||6 - 6.5||6 - 6.5||37 - 37.5||4 - 4.5||22.8 - 23.2|
|7||7 - 7.5||7 - 7.5||38 - 38.5||5 - 5.5||23.6 - 24.1|
|8||8 - 8.5||8 - 8.5||39 - 40||6 - 6.5||24.5 - 24.9|
|9||9 - 9.5||9 - 9.5||41 - 41.5||7 - 7.5||25.3 - 25.6|
|10||10 - 10.5||10 - 10.5||42 - 42.5||8 - 8.5||26.2 - 26.7|
To choose the correct size for you, and to care for your new shoes, check our Fit & Care Guide below!
NOTE: The cm measurement refers to the length of your foot from the top of your big toe to the centre of the end of your heel.
1. For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
2. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
3. To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Proven to effectively alleviate heel pain.*
- Uppers: Leather or Suede.
- Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Vionic Technology is biomechanically designed to hug your arches and support your feet in comfort. Vionic sandals' built-in orthotic is shown to be effective in helping to treat heel pain (plantar fasciitis).
- Outsole: Durable Rubber.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance.
*Based on a peer-reviewed clinical study funded by Vionic on patients experiencing moderate, non-traumatic heel pain.
- Available in women's whole sizes 5-11
- Fits medium (B) widths.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic sandals, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your sandals become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.