Men's Tide Toe Post Sandal
|VIONIC SIZE||US SIZE||AU SIZE||EU SIZE||UK SIZE||CM|
|7||7 - 7.5||6 - 6.5||40 - 40.5||6 - 6.5||24.5 - 24.9|
|8||8- 8.5||7 - 7.5||41 - 41.5||7 - 7.5||25.3 - 25.7|
|9||9 - 9.5||8 - 8.5||42 - 42.5||8 - 8.5||26.1 - 26.5|
|10||10 - 10.5||9 - 9.5||43 - 43.5||9 - 9.5||27 - 27.3|
|11||11 - 11.5||10 - 10.5||44 - 44.5||10 - 10.5||27.9 - 28.3|
To choose the correct size for you, and to care for your new shoes, check our Fit & Care Guide below!
1. If you wear a half size, we recommend sizing down to the nearest full size.
2. For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
3. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
4. To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- The iconic Tide is now available for men! Sure to be an all-time bestseller, Men's Tide features leather trim and an updated tread pattern.
- Proven to effectively alleviate heel pain.*
- Soft woven toe post and foam-lined strap ensure a comfortable fit.
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical Tri-planar Motion Control footbed with a deep heel cup helps stabilize, support and realign the feet back to their natural position.
- Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Durable TPR outsole with patterned tread helps improve traction.
- Materials: woven/leather uppers, padded neoprene upper liner, EVA footbed, TPR outsole.
*Based on a peer-reviewed clinical study funded by Vionic on patients experiencing moderate, non-traumatic heel pain.
- Available in men's whole sizes 7-14
- For half sizes we recommend ordering the nearest size down.
- Fits medium/wide widths.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To clean, wipe off with damp cloth and air dry under indirect sunlight only.
- Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products.
- Do not expose to extreme temperatures.
- Commercial dry cleaning or home wash/dry laundry machines are not recommended.