Gerrit Adjustable Sandal
Designed for a little adventure and a lot of support, the Gerrit sandal offers maximum customization and ultimate comfort through three points of adjustability
|US SIZE||AU SIZE||EU SIZE||UK SIZE|
Find Your Fit
To choose the correct size for you, utilize our revere fit features below:
1. STRAP EXTENSIONS
2. REMOVABLE COMFORT FOOTBEDS
3. SHOE FILLERS
Designed for a little adventure and a lot of support, the Gerrit sandal offers maximum customization and ultimate comfort through three points of adjustability.
- Flexible full grain leather uppers featuring fully adjustable straps with hook-and-loop closure and soft padded jersey liner.
- Embossed EVA footbed absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Durable rubber outsole with flex grooves for improved traction.
- Our innovative podiatrist-designed FMT Technology provides superior orthotic support, relief and stability which helps realign the feet back to their natural position.
- Research supports FMT Technology's success in reducing over-pronation, which can help relieve associated common aches and pains, such as heel pain (plantar fasciitis), knee pain and lower back pain.
- Recommended by renowned Dr. Andrew Weil.
- Available in men's whole sizes 7-14.
- Fits medium (D) widths.
- For half sizes we recommend ordering the nearest size down.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new FMT footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes or sandals become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.