Full Length Relief Orthotic
- We suggest wearing these for just a few hours at a time for several days to adjust to the biomechanical technology
|SIZE||US MEN'S||US WOMEN'S||UK MEN'S||UK WOMEN'S||EU SIZE||LENGTH (mm)|
|XXS||1.5 - 3||4 - 4.5||0.5 - 2||1 - 2.5||34.5 - 36||195 - 210|
|XS||3.5 - 5||5 - 6.5||2.5 - 4||3 - 4.5||36.5 - 38||215 - 230|
|S||5.5 - 7||7 - 8.5||4.5 - 6||5 - 6.5||38.5 - 40||235 - 250|
|M||7.5 - 9||9 - 10.5||6.5 - 8||7 - 8.5||40.5 - 42||255 - 270|
|L||9.5 - 11||11 - 12||8.5 - 10||9 - 10||42.5 - 44||275 - 290|
|XL||11.5 - 13||10.5 - 12||44.5 - 46||295 - 310|
|XXL||14 - 15||13 - 4||47 - 48||320 - 330|
To choose the correct size for you, and to care for your new shoes, check our Fit & Care Guide below!
1. For the greatest comfort, we suggest wearing your new Vionic Orthotics for just a few hours at a time for several days to adjust to the biomechanical technology.
2. Best for shoes without removable insoles.
3. To clean, wipe with damp cloth and air dry under indirect sunlight only. Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products.
- EVA orthotic with Tri-Planar Motion Control technology.
- 4-degree rear-foot wedge to provide support and control which helps reduce over-pronation.
- Contoured around the heel and arch areas to achieve complete foot contact.
- Cushioned shock dot in the heel for added shock absorption.
- Best for shoes with removable insoles.
- Can be trimmed in forefoot if necessary
To clean, wipe with damp cloth and air dry under indirect sunlight only.
Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products.