Elation Active Sneaker
Our first performance walking shoe is built with our patent-pending single-unit midsole that cradles your foot and responds to your every step, powering you through your day like never before.
|VIONIC SIZE||US SIZE||AU SIZE||EU SIZE||UK SIZE||CM|
|6||6 - 6.5||6 - 6.5||37 - 37.5||4 - 4.5||22.8 - 23.2|
|7||7 - 7.5||7 - 7.5||38 - 38.5||5 - 5.5||23.6 - 24.1|
|8||8 - 8.5||8 - 8.5||39 - 40||6 - 6.5||24.5 - 24.9|
|9||9 - 9.5||9 - 9.5||41 - 41.5||7 - 7.5||25.3 - 25.6|
|10||10 - 10.5||10 - 10.5||42 - 42.5||8 - 8.5||26.2 - 26.7|
To choose the correct size for you, and to care for your new shoes, check our Fit & Care Guide below!
NOTE: The cm measurement refers to the length of your foot from the top of your big toe to the centre of the end of your heel.
1. For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
2. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
3. To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Uppers: man-made and textile.
- Footbed/outsole: co-molded proprietary EVA compound with rubber outsole.
- Contoured arch increases underfoot contact, while a deep heel cup supports your foot's natural contour.
- Air-infused memory foam adds instant comfort and 1st Ray technology facilitates flexibility and motion of your big-toe joint.
- Relaxed toe box allows your foot to move naturally for a more powerful gait.
- Outsole features flex grooves in the outsole to improve flexibility, while inset panels absorb shock.
- Lightweight comfort at less than 7.7 ounces
- U.S. Patent Pending
Fit Tip: Length runs a bit short. We recommend sizing up by a half size.
- Available in women's whole sizes 5-11.
- Fits wide (C) widths.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To clean, wipe with damp cloth and air dry under indirect sunlight only.
- Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products.