Beach Manly Toe Post Sandal
Get the look you want and the support you need with this classic flip flop. Take your pick of one-color solids or bold prints.
|VIONIC SIZE||US SIZE||AU SIZE||EU SIZE||UK SIZE||CM|
|7||7 - 7.5||6 - 6.5||40 - 40.5||6 - 6.5||24.5 - 24.9|
|8||8- 8.5||7 - 7.5||41 - 41.5||7 - 7.5||25.3 - 25.7|
|9||9 - 9.5||8 - 8.5||42 - 42.5||8 - 8.5||26.1 - 26.5|
|10||10 - 10.5||9 - 9.5||43 - 43.5||9 - 9.5||27 - 27.3|
|11||11 - 11.5||10 - 10.5||44 - 44.5||10 - 10.5||27.9 - 28.3|
To choose the correct size for you, and to care for your new shoes, check our Fit & Care Guide below!
1. If you wear a half size, we recommend sizing down to the nearest full size.
2. For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
3. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
4. To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
A low-profile injected EVA flip flop with our exclusive contoured arch to promote natural alignment from the feet up. We've infused our supportive technology into a sleek toe post sandal and added colors and prints to make this classic flip flop better.
- Premium, injection molded EVA footbed offering the same cushioning and comfort as athletic shoes.
- Vionic arch-profile.
- Contoured heel seat.
- Available in men's whole sizes 8-13.
- Fits medium (D) widths.
- To clean, wipe off with damp cloth and air dry under indirect sunlight only.
- Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products.
- Do not expose to extreme temperatures.
- Commercial dry cleaning or home wash/dry laundry machines are not recommended.
- If you are a half size, we recommend ordering the nearest size down.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.